Pages

Monday, March 06, 2006

never give up

many a times in my life i hv come across situations whr i had thot dat i shud run away... hv been in situations when i thot dat i cant handle n i shud leave d task incomplete... sometimes even thot of takin extreme steps to get rid of all d worries(yeah...)... dats wat LOOSERS do.... but somehow evrytime dis kind of thot comes 2 mind, thr comes another feelin dat i m not dis type... y cant i do dis... m not a lesser mortal... n i wil not leave dis task until i complete it... dis is d thot which drives me on, keeps me gng n helps me in overcoming difficult times... n dats wat i luv abt myself... never give up...

if u cant do, nobody else can.. n somebody has to do... dats d irony... :-/

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...seems like my story...
    nw u wud again call me a cheater..:)

    ReplyDelete