Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Push for giant leap

I find myself at a crucial juncture of my career. If I look at myself, I feel satisfied with what I have achieved. Starting my career with a minincule 3500 p.m., working at a remote area inside Chattisgarh, I have come a long way. I still remember the time when I used to work in a power plant. And here I am, sitting in a air conditioned office, earning more than the same amount in a day. An exponential growth, some might say. I have seen lot of world during this period. Had defining moments at times. Now well settled with a loving wife and a smart kid. What more can I ask from my life? I think I have achieved everything which a middle class person aspires for. But deep inside, I still feel something missing. I do not feel much motivated at work, though I am still giving 100%. What is it that will make me aspire for more and stretch myself to achieve the end? Most of the time, I have thought of moving to entrepreneurship, but earning a six-figure salary per month, is it worth the risk? Opportunities are many, but it is very tough to motivate myself to take one big giant leap. But there is one thing for sure, I need to move out of here. I guess that should be the big push which I need. I am sure, if I decide to go for it this time, there will be no turnig back. Thoughts have started to materialize, and I think just a couple of weeks will lay the foundation of giant leap. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment