Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Dont Cry

Life can be so lonely at times. Could not understand why I go recluse when I am disturbed. Feels like I am getting down in a deep pit whilst thinking on lines which has no end. Trying to show my happy face to the people around me as I am afraid to discuss what is going in my mind. Keeping myself busy with work... or with meaningless PJs ... reach home late... On weekend, go for movies... party with friends.. dine out... Trying to not be alone at all times...

Add to it the confusion of what my next step should be. Am I afraid to take the plunge? Or I am not yet ready for it? Or is it that I am in search of something which even I dont know? Some limitations.. some restrictions... Some boundaries.... Sometimes i see myself tied up in the ropes... just want to break free of this strangulation... Want to breathe fresh air...

I know I myself have to do things... For quite some time, I have allowed my life to take its own course... Have taken things as they have come... for granted... But now I will have to take decisions... I will have to remove the layer of sand which has accumulated over my dreams... Time is running out fast for me... Act... Before it is too late...

1 comment: